Tuesday 17 June 2008

PETA Calls Jessica Simpson Stupid

I am going to resist the urge to quip, “So do the rest of us,” because not only do I appreciate anyone PETA dislikes, but I do not want to jeopardize the slim chance that Simpson might show up at my front door naked one day.

PETA has called Simpson stupid because she has been seen out and about wearing a tee shirt with the slogan Real Girls Eat Meat. Get your minds out of the gutter, guys. There is only room down there for me. While it could just be Simpson declaring her love for steak, those close to Simpson say it is a less than subtle dig at Tony Romo’s ex, Carrie Underwood, who is not only a devoted animal rights activist, but has been voted World’s Sexiest Vegetarian. Who votes on that sort of thing is beyond me, but there you go.

PETA placed this this list on their web site in response. I post the link just to be thorough. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go make a ham sandwich. I suddenly have a hankering for meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment